Pet Sitting by Shelly offers several options that meet your needs. We begin with a free consultation that helps us customize our services for your pets’ unique routine*.
From dog walking, pet errands, and pet taxi to in-home pet care, security visits while you’re away, and overnight stays in your home, we work to ensure the safety and happiness of your pets.
- Walking your dog is a great way to give them a healthy form of routine exercise, but there may not always be time in your busy schedule to take your dog for a walk.
- Pet sitting includes administering any oral medication, potty breaks, meals, play time, cleaning cages & litter boxes for pets as well as taking care of household duties for their owners such as taking out/bringing in garbage bins, checking mail, and picking up the newspaper.
- Need your pet to be watched overnight? No problem! Overnight stays will allow you to rest assured that your pets are in the best company while you’re away.
$25 per ½ hour
$15 for each additional ½ hour.
- Pet taxi is a convenient way to shuttle your pets to and from the vet or groomer.
- Security Check-Ins are offered to make your home look occupied while you’re away, giving you peace of mind. This service includes picking up the newspaper/mail, taking out/bringing in trash cans, watering plants, and lights/blinds rotation.
- With the Key Program, if there’s an emergency or if you’re called away suddenly, there’s no need to try and coordinate a key pickup before you leave! Pet Sitting by Shelly will retain two copies of your key; one is kept in safe keeping for emergency use and the other key is checked out to your sitter. All keys are kept with a secret code identifying you and your address.If you use the Key Program, there is just one $15.00 charge when you feel you no longer need our services. If you elect not to use the Key Program, you will be charged $15.00 each time we need to pick up your keys.
*The prices listed above are subject to change per each individual situation. A final price will be provided after our free consultation.